Alex is an associate in Allen & Overy’s New York litigation team. His experience is in international arbitration, economic sanctions and cross-border regulatory and white collar crime investigations. Alex has particular experience with anti-corruption issues, having conducted bribery investigations in numerous countries (India, China, Vietnam, Indonesia and Australia) and across various sectors (finance, sports, food and beverage, technology, consumer goods). He speaks French as well as English.
Posts by AlexanderCalthrop
- Financial and economic crime in the UK: what’s on the horizon
- Hard lessons from the English court on legal professional privilege
- UK Senior Managers and ‘reasonable steps’: Clarity at last?
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- Market abuse controls: Global approaches vs. local requirements – which one wins?
Financial and economic crime in the UK: what's on the horizon - is.gd/Ue1dYg
Mind your step: Hong Kong SFC warns of cryptocurrency and ICO risks - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/mind-step-hong…
Australian agencies responsible for the enforcement of foreign bribery laws release self-reporting guidelines - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/australian-age…
Using artificial intelligence to fight financial crime – a legal risk perspective - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/using-artifici…
Market abuse controls: Global approaches vs. local requirements – which one wins? - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/market-abuse-c…