Alix is a jurist and a graduate of both Université Aix-Marseille III law school (Master II Lutte contre la criminalité financière et organisée). Alix began her career within the Group Dispute Resolution department of BNP Paribas where she was involved in the handling of criminal matters and international complex litigation cases. She continued her career within the Inspection Générale of BNP Paribas acting as Inspecteur specialised in Financial Security topics that led her to perform audit assignments in France and abroad, prior to joining Allen & Overy in 2020.
Posts by Alix Cravero
Unsubscribe from the blog
- The UK FCA shines a light on personal account dealing
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- eDiscovery in investigations: Collecting evidence efficiently and defensibly
- What are the key themes in the Final Report of the Australian Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry?
- Culture, compliance and corporate governance in the new decade
Sorry, no Tweets were found.