Brandon is a Partner in Allen & Overy’s Banking, Finance and Regulatory Litigation Group. Brandon’s practice focuses on representing firms and individuals in regulatory investigations and enforcement action, particularly those with cross-border elements. Prior to coming to London, Brandon practiced at Allen & Overy’s New York office where he likewise specialised in investigations and regulatory litigation.
Posts by Brandon O'Neil
- US Department of Justice to pursue more prosecutions of individuals in corporate cases
- Privilege in Cross-Border Investigations – Whither Shall We Go Following the Rights Issue Decision?
- International tier one telecoms carrier fined for sanctions breach
- Direct access – a sea change in data gathering in UK/U.S. criminal investigations
Unsubscribe from the blog
- The UK FCA shines a light on personal account dealing
- What are the key themes in the Final Report of the Australian Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry?
- Part State-owned enterprises and Politically Exposed Persons
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- Market abuse controls: Global approaches vs. local requirements – which one wins?
Global trends in antitrust enforcement - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/global-trends-…
Our latest blog looks at how the UK FCA has emphasised in its latest Market Watch Newsletter expectations for firms… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The UK SFO has overreached its power in seeking overseas documents. The Supreme Court has decided the SFO does not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
eDiscovery tools cut cost and time (in the right hands) - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/ediscovery-too…
UK corporate criminal liability reform creeps forward - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/uk-corporate-c…