Senior Associate, London
Brandon is a Senior Associate in Allen & Overy’s Banking, Finance and Regulatory Litigation Group. Brandon’s practice focuses on representing firms and individuals in regulatory investigations and enforcement action, particularly those with cross-border elements. Prior to coming to London, Brandon practiced at Allen & Overy’s New York office where he likewise specialised in investigations and regulatory litigation.
Posts by Brandon ONeil
- Unexplained Wealth Orders (and remainder of the Criminal Finances Act) come into force
- Further drop in number of market abuse cases concluded by the FCA
- UK National Economic Crime Centre: a period of stability for UK economic crime, but is it enough?
- FCA Skilled Person Reviews: Not necessarily a precursor to enforcement action
- General Counsel and Heads of Legal as UK Senior Managers: The debate rumbles on
Mind your step: Hong Kong SFC warns of cryptocurrency and ICO risks - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/mind-step-hong…
Australian agencies responsible for the enforcement of foreign bribery laws release self-reporting guidelines - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/australian-age…
Using artificial intelligence to fight financial crime – a legal risk perspective - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/using-artifici…
Market abuse controls: Global approaches vs. local requirements – which one wins? - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/market-abuse-c…
UK National Economic Crime Centre: a period of stability for UK economic crime, but is it enough? - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/uk-national-ec…