Calum is head of Allen & Overy’s Banking, Finance and Regulatory Litigation practice. He has wide experience of acting for financial institutions, corporations and individuals in domestic and international criminal and regulatory investigations and in conducting internal investigations. He also advises financial institutions on litigation and risk management issues. Calum has previously spent time on secondment with the fraud division of the Crown Prosecution Service and the enforcement division of the former Financial Services Authority.
Posts by Calum Burnett
- The FCA’s new enforcement referral criteria – will they make a difference in practice?
- Welcome to Allen & Overy’s Investigations Insight blog
- Decline in the number of successful market abuse cases concluded by the FCA
- FCA sees 28% increase in whistleblowing disclosures
- Proposed ‘u-turn’ on the Presumption of Responsibility?
- General Counsel and Heads of Legal as UK Senior Managers: The debate rumbles on
- First OFSI penalty for breach of financial sanctions
Unsubscribe from the blog
- The French Anti-Corruption Agency’s 2019 Report: Key Takeaways
- Part State-owned enterprises and Politically Exposed Persons
- “Strong and prompt enforcement” under Nikhil Rathi, new Chief Executive of the FCA
- The UK FCA shines a light on personal account dealing
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
The French Anti-Corruption Agency has published its annual report, setting out its main actions over the course of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Nikhil Rathi, the new Chief Executive of the UK FCA in Autumn 2020, gave evidence last week to the Treasury Committ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The French Minister of Justice has issued a circular to prosecutors setting out the criminal policy in the fight ag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The French anti-corruption policy: more settlements with corporations and harsher prosecutions against individuals - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/the-french-ant…
'Regulatory focus on senior management accountability in Asia – a victim of Covid-19 coronavirus?' - our latest blo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…