Calum is head of Allen & Overy’s Banking, Finance and Regulatory Litigation practice. He has wide experience of acting for financial institutions, corporations and individuals in domestic and international criminal and regulatory investigations and in conducting internal investigations. He also advises financial institutions on litigation and risk management issues. Calum has previously spent time on secondment with the fraud division of the Crown Prosecution Service and the enforcement division of the former Financial Services Authority.
Posts by Calum Burnett
- The FCA’s new enforcement referral criteria – will they make a difference in practice?
- Welcome to Allen & Overy’s Investigations Insight blog
- Decline in the number of successful market abuse cases concluded by the FCA
- FCA sees 28% increase in whistleblowing disclosures
- Proposed ‘u-turn’ on the Presumption of Responsibility?
- General Counsel and Heads of Legal as UK Senior Managers: The debate rumbles on
- First OFSI penalty for breach of financial sanctions
Unsubscribe from the blog
eDiscovery in investigations: emails, chat and laptops - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/ediscovery-in-…
eDiscovery in investigations: Collecting evidence efficiently and defensibly - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/ediscovery-in-…
Woefully inadequate anti-bribery measures lead to deferred prosecution agreement for aircraft refurbishment company… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The SFO has published another chapter of its Operational Handbook, this time covering DPAs, and providing guidance… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Legal resilience: lessons learnt from recent crises - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/legal-resilien…