Calum is head of Allen & Overy’s Banking, Finance and Regulatory Litigation practice. He has wide experience of acting for financial institutions, corporations and individuals in domestic and international criminal and regulatory investigations and in conducting internal investigations. He also advises financial institutions on litigation and risk management issues. Calum has previously spent time on secondment with the fraud division of the Crown Prosecution Service and the enforcement division of the former Financial Services Authority.
Posts by Calum Burnett
- General Counsel and Heads of Legal as UK Senior Managers: The debate rumbles on
- Proposed ‘u-turn’ on the Presumption of Responsibility?
- FCA sees 28% increase in whistleblowing disclosures
- Decline in the number of successful market abuse cases concluded by the FCA
- The FCA’s new enforcement referral criteria – will they make a difference in practice?
- Welcome to Allen & Overy’s Investigations Insight blog
Unsubscribe from the blog
Whistleblower update: SEC & CFTC programs busy in 2018 - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/whistleblower-…
Financial and economic crime in the UK: what's on the horizon - is.gd/Ue1dYg
Mind your step: Hong Kong SFC warns of cryptocurrency and ICO risks - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/mind-step-hong…
Australian agencies responsible for the enforcement of foreign bribery laws release self-reporting guidelines - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/australian-age…
Using artificial intelligence to fight financial crime – a legal risk perspective - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/using-artifici…