Calum is head of Allen & Overy’s Banking, Finance and Regulatory Litigation practice. He has wide experience of acting for financial institutions, corporations and individuals in domestic and international criminal and regulatory investigations and in conducting internal investigations. He also advises financial institutions on litigation and risk management issues. Calum has previously spent time on secondment with the fraud division of the Crown Prosecution Service and the enforcement division of the former Financial Services Authority.
Posts by Calum Burnett
- General Counsel and Heads of Legal as UK Senior Managers: The debate rumbles on
- Proposed ‘u-turn’ on the Presumption of Responsibility?
- FCA sees 28% increase in whistleblowing disclosures
- Decline in the number of successful market abuse cases concluded by the FCA
- The FCA’s new enforcement referral criteria – will they make a difference in practice?
- Welcome to Allen & Overy’s Investigations Insight blog
- Mapping responsibility: HKMA extends focus on management and its accountability
- DOJ’s new FCPA Corporate Enforcement Policy: Companies have greater incentives to disclose, but caveats remain
- Getting to grips with the new FCA and PRA Handbook websites
- Clarification on regulatory expectations and enforcement actions by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission
- The future of the RDC: The new Chairman’s perspective
DOJ’s new FCPA Corporate Enforcement Policy: Companies have greater incentives to disclose, but caveats remain - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/dojs-new-fcpa-…
Clarification on regulatory expectations and enforcement actions by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
A slow start to enforcement activity under the UK SMCR - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/slow-start-enf…
For Now, No Clarity On Item 303 Disclosure Liability: What’s Next? - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/now-no-clarity…
Mapping responsibility: HKMA extends focus on management and its accountability - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/mapping-respon…