Calum is head of Allen & Overy’s Banking, Finance and Regulatory Litigation practice. He has wide experience of acting for financial institutions, corporations and individuals in domestic and international criminal and regulatory investigations and in conducting internal investigations. He also advises financial institutions on litigation and risk management issues. Calum has previously spent time on secondment with the fraud division of the Crown Prosecution Service and the enforcement division of the former Financial Services Authority.
Posts by Calum Burnett
- General Counsel and Heads of Legal as UK Senior Managers: The debate rumbles on
- Proposed ‘u-turn’ on the Presumption of Responsibility?
- FCA sees 28% increase in whistleblowing disclosures
- Decline in the number of successful market abuse cases concluded by the FCA
- The FCA’s new enforcement referral criteria – will they make a difference in practice?
- Welcome to Allen & Overy’s Investigations Insight blog
SEC disgorgement – It’s now or never - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/sec-disgorgeme…
Whistleblower update: Normal service resumes at the SEC's Office of the Whistleblower - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/whistleblower-…
Is it the end of the road for the SFO? - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/end-road-sfo/
The Criminal Finances Act - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/the-criminal-f…
Full disclosure: Where can documents disclosed to the regulator end up? - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/full-disclosur…