Calum Macdonald is an associate in Allen & Overy’s Banking, Finance and Regulatory Litigation Group. Calum has worked on a range of UK and cross-border regulatory investigations and commercial litigation matters on behalf of firms and individuals. Prior to joining Allen & Overy, Calum trained at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer where he spent time on secondment at one of the world’s largest market infrastructure providers.
Posts by CalumMacdonald
- The Criminal Finances Act
- The Criminal Finances Bill: Part Two
- The Criminal Finances Bill: Part One
- The UK's second Deferred Prosecution Agreement
- Brexit in Brief: Financial Services Investigations
- What’s the latest on the new corporate criminal tax evasion offence?
- Taking the bitter with the Sweett: Lessons from the first s.7 UK Bribery Act case
- SFO co-operation: When to hand yourself in
Hard lessons from the English court on legal professional privilege - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/hard-lessons-e…
Global cartel enforcement: Where is it heading in 2017? - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/global-cartel-…
A&O SMCR reflections: Don't overlook these things when considering employee conduct and performance issues - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/ao-smcr-reflec…
Last Call for Securities Class Actions - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/last-call-for-…
A&O SMCR reflections: Managing conduct and performance issues - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/ao-smcr-reflec…