Calum Macdonald is an associate in Allen & Overy’s Banking, Finance and Regulatory Litigation Group. Calum has worked on a range of UK and cross-border regulatory investigations and commercial litigation matters on behalf of firms and individuals. Prior to joining Allen & Overy, Calum trained at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer where he spent time on secondment at one of the world’s largest market infrastructure providers.
Posts by CalumMacdonald
- The Sanctions and Anti-Money Laundering Act 2018: The UK Sanctions and AML regimes after Brexit
- Financial and economic crime in the UK: what's on the horizon
- Unexplained Wealth Orders (and remainder of the Criminal Finances Act) come into force
- OPBAS, the UK's new anti-money laundering supervisor, becomes operational
- The Criminal Finances Act
- The Criminal Finances Bill: Part Two
- The Criminal Finances Bill: Part One
- The UK's second Deferred Prosecution Agreement
- Brexit in Brief: Financial Services Investigations
- What’s the latest on the new corporate criminal tax evasion offence?
- Taking the bitter with the Sweett: Lessons from the first s.7 UK Bribery Act case
- SFO co-operation: When to hand yourself in
Unsubscribe from the blog
Sorry. No data so far.
Second Circuit Narrows FCPA’s Reach Yet Enforcement Risk Remains - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/second-circuit…
FCA annual report 2017/18: Enforcement highlights - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/fca-annual-rep…
The Sanctions and Anti-Money Laundering Act 2018: The UK Sanctions and AML regimes after Brexit - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/sanctions_aml_…
Know Your GDPR: self-reporting and enforcement considerations for contentious regulatory lawyers - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/know-your-gdpr…
Crypto-crime: The new risks of financial crime in the time of cryptoassets - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/crypto-crime-t…