Calum Macdonald is an associate in Allen & Overy’s Banking, Finance and Regulatory Litigation Group. Calum has worked on a range of UK and cross-border regulatory investigations and commercial litigation matters on behalf of firms and individuals. Prior to joining Allen & Overy, Calum trained at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer where he spent time on secondment at one of the world’s largest market infrastructure providers.
Posts by CalumMacdonald
- Financial and economic crime in the UK: what's on the horizon
- Unexplained Wealth Orders (and remainder of the Criminal Finances Act) come into force
- OPBAS, the UK's new anti-money laundering supervisor, becomes operational
- The Criminal Finances Act
- The Criminal Finances Bill: Part Two
- The Criminal Finances Bill: Part One
- The UK's second Deferred Prosecution Agreement
- Brexit in Brief: Financial Services Investigations
- What’s the latest on the new corporate criminal tax evasion offence?
- Taking the bitter with the Sweett: Lessons from the first s.7 UK Bribery Act case
- SFO co-operation: When to hand yourself in
- Hard lessons from the English court on legal professional privilege
- Financial and economic crime in the UK: what’s on the horizon
- UK Senior Managers and ‘reasonable steps’: Clarity at last?
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- Market abuse controls: Global approaches vs. local requirements – which one wins?
Financial and economic crime in the UK: what's on the horizon - is.gd/Ue1dYg
Mind your step: Hong Kong SFC warns of cryptocurrency and ICO risks - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/mind-step-hong…
Australian agencies responsible for the enforcement of foreign bribery laws release self-reporting guidelines - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/australian-age…
Using artificial intelligence to fight financial crime – a legal risk perspective - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/using-artifici…
Market abuse controls: Global approaches vs. local requirements – which one wins? - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/market-abuse-c…