Calum Macdonald is an associate in Allen & Overy’s Banking, Finance and Regulatory Litigation Group. Calum has worked on a range of UK and cross-border regulatory investigations and commercial litigation matters on behalf of firms and individuals. Prior to joining Allen & Overy, Calum trained at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer where he spent time on secondment at one of the world’s largest market infrastructure providers.
Posts by CalumMacdonald
- The Criminal Finances Act
- The Criminal Finances Bill: Part Two
- The Criminal Finances Bill: Part One
- The UK's second Deferred Prosecution Agreement
- Brexit in Brief: Financial Services Investigations
- What’s the latest on the new corporate criminal tax evasion offence?
- Taking the bitter with the Sweett: Lessons from the first s.7 UK Bribery Act case
- SFO co-operation: When to hand yourself in
SEC disgorgement – It’s now or never - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/sec-disgorgeme…
Whistleblower update: Normal service resumes at the SEC's Office of the Whistleblower - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/whistleblower-…
Is it the end of the road for the SFO? - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/end-road-sfo/
The Criminal Finances Act - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/the-criminal-f…
Full disclosure: Where can documents disclosed to the regulator end up? - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/full-disclosur…