Posts by ChristianParker
- Hard lessons from the English court on legal professional privilege
- Financial and economic crime in the UK: what’s on the horizon
- UK Senior Managers and ‘reasonable steps’: Clarity at last?
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- Market abuse controls: Global approaches vs. local requirements – which one wins?
Financial and economic crime in the UK: what's on the horizon - is.gd/Ue1dYg
Mind your step: Hong Kong SFC warns of cryptocurrency and ICO risks - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/mind-step-hong…
Australian agencies responsible for the enforcement of foreign bribery laws release self-reporting guidelines - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/australian-age…
Using artificial intelligence to fight financial crime – a legal risk perspective - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/using-artifici…
Market abuse controls: Global approaches vs. local requirements – which one wins? - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/market-abuse-c…