Associate, Washington D.C.
Claire represents clients in regulatory, enforcement, and litigation matters involving political law issues. She advises clients on laws regulating campaign finance, lobbying, procurement, pay-to-play practices and gifts to public officials. Claire has developed expertise with compliance programs, particularly while on multiple secondments to major global financial services providers. Prior to joining Allen & Overy, Claire worked as a litigation attorney for the Federal Election Commission and served as counsel to Commissioner Ellen Weintraub.
Posts by Claire Rajan
- Quick Read: What you need to know about the DOJ Fraud Section’s new 'Evaluation of Corporate Compliance Programs' guidance
- Yates’s take on the impact of the so-called 'Yates Memo'
- Self-reporting FCPA misconduct: A one-year pilot from the DOJ
- Don’t get Trumped: The 2016 U.S. Election and Political Law Risks for Corporates
- $12M SEC Penalty Demonstrates Focus On Pay-To-Play
SEC disgorgement – It’s now or never - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/sec-disgorgeme…
Whistleblower update: Normal service resumes at the SEC's Office of the Whistleblower - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/whistleblower-…
Is it the end of the road for the SFO? - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/end-road-sfo/
The Criminal Finances Act - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/the-criminal-f…
Full disclosure: Where can documents disclosed to the regulator end up? - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/full-disclosur…