Associate, Washington D.C.
Claire represents clients in regulatory, enforcement, and litigation matters involving political law issues. She advises clients on laws regulating campaign finance, lobbying, procurement, pay-to-play practices and gifts to public officials. Claire has developed expertise with compliance programs, particularly while on multiple secondments to major global financial services providers. Prior to joining Allen & Overy, Claire worked as a litigation attorney for the Federal Election Commission and served as counsel to Commissioner Ellen Weintraub.
Posts by Claire Rajan
- Quick Read: What you need to know about the DOJ Fraud Section’s new 'Evaluation of Corporate Compliance Programs' guidance
- Yates’s take on the impact of the so-called 'Yates Memo'
- Self-reporting FCPA misconduct: A one-year pilot from the DOJ
- Don’t get Trumped: The 2016 U.S. Election and Political Law Risks for Corporates
- $12M SEC Penalty Demonstrates Focus On Pay-To-Play
Unsubscribe from the blog
FCA annual report 2017/18: Enforcement highlights - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/fca-annual-rep…
The Sanctions and Anti-Money Laundering Act 2018: The UK Sanctions and AML regimes after Brexit - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/sanctions_aml_…
Know Your GDPR: self-reporting and enforcement considerations for contentious regulatory lawyers - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/know-your-gdpr…
Crypto-crime: The new risks of financial crime in the time of cryptoassets - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/crypto-crime-t…
Singapore: Adding to the alphabet soup of accountability regimes - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/singapore-addi…