Senior Counsel, Washington D.C.
Claire represents clients in regulatory, enforcement, and litigation matters involving political law issues. She advises clients on laws regulating campaign finance, lobbying, procurement, pay-to-play practices and gifts to public officials. Claire has developed expertise with compliance programs, particularly while on multiple secondments to major global financial services providers. Prior to joining Allen & Overy, Claire worked as a litigation attorney for the Federal Election Commission and served as counsel to Commissioner Ellen Weintraub.
Posts by Claire Rajan
- Don’t get Trumped: The 2016 U.S. Election and Political Law Risks for Corporates
- $12M SEC Penalty Demonstrates Focus On Pay-To-Play
- Self-reporting FCPA misconduct: A one-year pilot from the DOJ
- Yates’s take on the impact of the so-called 'Yates Memo'
- Quick Read: What you need to know about the DOJ Fraud Section’s new 'Evaluation of Corporate Compliance Programs' guidance
- Recognising and mitigating COVID-19 corruption risk
Unsubscribe from the blog
Sorry, no Tweets were found.