Associate, Washington D.C.
Claire represents clients in regulatory, enforcement, and litigation matters involving political law issues. She advises clients on laws regulating campaign finance, lobbying, procurement, pay-to-play practices and gifts to public officials. Claire has developed expertise with compliance programs, particularly while on multiple secondments to major global financial services providers. Prior to joining Allen & Overy, Claire worked as a litigation attorney for the Federal Election Commission and served as counsel to Commissioner Ellen Weintraub.
Posts by Claire Rajan
- Quick Read: What you need to know about the DOJ Fraud Section’s new 'Evaluation of Corporate Compliance Programs' guidance
- Yates’s take on the impact of the so-called 'Yates Memo'
- Self-reporting FCPA misconduct: A one-year pilot from the DOJ
- Don’t get Trumped: The 2016 U.S. Election and Political Law Risks for Corporates
- $12M SEC Penalty Demonstrates Focus On Pay-To-Play
SEC Creates Cyber Enforcement Unit - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/sec-creates-cy…
Whistleblower Update: SEC announces whistleblower award to a government agency employee - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/whistleblower-…
Hard lessons from the English court on legal professional privilege - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/hard-lessons-e…
Global cartel enforcement: Where is it heading in 2017? - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/global-cartel-…
A&O SMCR reflections: Don't overlook these things when considering employee conduct and performance issues - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/ao-smcr-reflec…