Diana is a criminal defence lawyer specialising in white-collar crime in the Litigation & Investigations Group in London. Diana has experience acting for a range of individual and corporate clients; including providing initial advice before and during criminal and/or regulatory investigations, responding to compelled and voluntary information and document requests, dealing with asset restraint and freezing orders in a civil and criminal context, co-ordinating global litigation strategy, defending extradition proceedings and representing clients throughout the criminal court process in the UK and abroad. Diana is well-equipped to assist clients with successfully navigating the criminal justice system from the preliminary stages. Diana’s clients have described her as “excellent”, “immensely helpful” and “nothing but professional”.
Posts by Diana Czugler
Unsubscribe from the blog
- The UK FCA shines a light on personal account dealing
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- eDiscovery in investigations: Collecting evidence efficiently and defensibly
- Culture, compliance and corporate governance in the new decade
- What are the key themes in the Final Report of the Australian Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry?
eDiscovery in investigations: Collecting evidence efficiently and defensibly - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/ediscovery-in-…
Woefully inadequate anti-bribery measures lead to deferred prosecution agreement for aircraft refurbishment company… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The SFO has published another chapter of its Operational Handbook, this time covering DPAs, and providing guidance… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Legal resilience: lessons learnt from recent crises - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/legal-resilien…
Listing applications by cannabis companies - FCA statement - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/listing-applic…