Senior Professional Support Lawyer, London
Emily is a Senior Professional Support Lawyer in the Antitrust Group at Allen & Overy. She is involved in knowledge management, training and business development, and provides current awareness bulletins and practical guidance on legal developments and trends. Prior to becoming a Professional Support Lawyer in 2004, Emily advised on a wide range of EU and UK competition law issues including mergers and acquisitions, restrictive practices and market investigations, as well as broadcasting regulation and licensing.
Posts by EmilyBourne
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- Unexplained Wealth Orders (and remainder of the Criminal Finances Act) come into force
- Hard lessons from the English court on legal professional privilege
- Full disclosure: Where can documents disclosed to the regulator end up?
- FCA and PRA confirm changes to their enforcement decision-making processes
Mind your step: Hong Kong SFC warns of cryptocurrency and ICO risks - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/mind-step-hong…
Australian agencies responsible for the enforcement of foreign bribery laws release self-reporting guidelines - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/australian-age…
Using artificial intelligence to fight financial crime – a legal risk perspective - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/using-artifici…
Market abuse controls: Global approaches vs. local requirements – which one wins? - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/market-abuse-c…
UK National Economic Crime Centre: a period of stability for UK economic crime, but is it enough? - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/uk-national-ec…