Senior Professional Support Lawyer, London
Emily is a Senior Professional Support Lawyer in the Antitrust Group at Allen & Overy. She is involved in knowledge management, training and business development, and provides current awareness bulletins and practical guidance on legal developments and trends. Prior to becoming a Professional Support Lawyer in 2004, Emily advised on a wide range of EU and UK competition law issues including mergers and acquisitions, restrictive practices and market investigations, as well as broadcasting regulation and licensing.
Posts by EmilyBourne
Unsubscribe from the blog
- FCA annual report 2017/18: Enforcement highlights
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- The UK’s second Deferred Prosecution Agreement
- The Sanctions and Anti-Money Laundering Act 2018: The UK Sanctions and AML regimes after Brexit
- FCA Principle 11 – a controversial approach to competition law breaches?
Second Circuit Narrows FCPA’s Reach Yet Enforcement Risk Remains - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/second-circuit…
FCA annual report 2017/18: Enforcement highlights - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/fca-annual-rep…
The Sanctions and Anti-Money Laundering Act 2018: The UK Sanctions and AML regimes after Brexit - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/sanctions_aml_…
Know Your GDPR: self-reporting and enforcement considerations for contentious regulatory lawyers - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/know-your-gdpr…
Crypto-crime: The new risks of financial crime in the time of cryptoassets - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/crypto-crime-t…