Eve is a white collar crime specialist with almost 20 years of experience advising on high profile criminal investigations. Eve acts for both individuals and domestic and multinational corporations in a broad range of sectors including financial services, mining, energy, infrastructure, construction and engineering.
She specialises in corporate crime cases including international and domestic corruption, cartels, insider dealing, market abuse, fraud and extradition. She is an experienced criminal trial litigator and has defended a number of cases at trial against the SFO, FCA, CPS and OFT (predecessor to the CMA).
Posts by Eve Giles
- Pressure mounting for new failure to prevent economic crime corporate criminal offence
- DPA penalty discount for self reporting: change recommended by House of Lords committee
- My turn to ask the SFO a few questions
- SFO rhetoric about cooperating witnesses continues to pile on the pressure
- New guidance about what to expect if self-reporting to the SFO
Unsubscribe from the blog
Sorry, no Tweets were found.