Eve is a white collar crime specialist with almost 20 years of experience advising on high profile criminal investigations. Eve acts for both individuals and domestic and multinational corporations in a broad range of sectors including financial services, mining, energy, infrastructure, construction and engineering.
She specialises in corporate crime cases including international and domestic corruption, cartels, insider dealing, market abuse, fraud and extradition. She is an experienced criminal trial litigator and has defended a number of cases at trial against the SFO, FCA, CPS and OFT (predecessor to the CMA).
Posts by Eve Giles
- DPA penalty discount for self reporting: change recommended by House of Lords committee
- Pressure mounting for new failure to prevent economic crime corporate criminal offence
- My turn to ask the SFO a few questions
- SFO rhetoric about cooperating witnesses continues to pile on the pressure
- New guidance about what to expect if self-reporting to the SFO
- Future challenges in economic crime: a view from the SFO
Unsubscribe from the blog
eDiscovery in investigations: emails, chat and laptops - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/ediscovery-in-…
eDiscovery in investigations: Collecting evidence efficiently and defensibly - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/ediscovery-in-…
Woefully inadequate anti-bribery measures lead to deferred prosecution agreement for aircraft refurbishment company… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The SFO has published another chapter of its Operational Handbook, this time covering DPAs, and providing guidance… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Legal resilience: lessons learnt from recent crises - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/legal-resilien…