Fai Hung Cheung
Partner, Hong Kong
Fai Hung has worked in our Hong Kong and Shanghai offices, handling complex and cross border financial and commercial disputes and contentious regulatory matters.
His caseload gravitates towards Greater China, with an emphasis on derivatives disputes and finance related regulatory investigations. Most recently, he has been helping banks and corporates deal with disputes and investigations arising from the global financial crisis.
Posts by FaiHungCheung
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- Unexplained Wealth Orders (and remainder of the Criminal Finances Act) come into force
- Hard lessons from the English court on legal professional privilege
- Full disclosure: Where can documents disclosed to the regulator end up?
- FCA and PRA confirm changes to their enforcement decision-making processes
Mind your step: Hong Kong SFC warns of cryptocurrency and ICO risks - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/mind-step-hong…
Australian agencies responsible for the enforcement of foreign bribery laws release self-reporting guidelines - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/australian-age…
Using artificial intelligence to fight financial crime – a legal risk perspective - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/using-artifici…
Market abuse controls: Global approaches vs. local requirements – which one wins? - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/market-abuse-c…
UK National Economic Crime Centre: a period of stability for UK economic crime, but is it enough? - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/uk-national-ec…