Fai Hung Cheung
Partner, Hong Kong
Fai Hung has worked in our Hong Kong and Shanghai offices, handling complex and cross border financial and commercial disputes and contentious regulatory matters.
His caseload gravitates towards Greater China, with an emphasis on derivatives disputes and finance related regulatory investigations. Most recently, he has been helping banks and corporates deal with disputes and investigations arising from the global financial crisis.
Posts by FaiHungCheung
Unsubscribe from the blog
- Crypto-crime: The new risks of financial crime in the time of cryptoassets
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- Unexplained Wealth Orders (and remainder of the Criminal Finances Act) come into force
- FCA Skilled Person Reviews: Not necessarily a precursor to enforcement action
- Better late than never? The FCA confirms extended scope of its Certification Regime
Know Your GDPR: self-reporting and enforcement considerations for contentious regulatory lawyers - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/know-your-gdpr…
Crypto-crime: The new risks of financial crime in the time of cryptoassets - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/crypto-crime-t…
Singapore: Adding to the alphabet soup of accountability regimes - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/singapore-addi…
ASIC’s new Chairman promotes ASIC’s enforcement record and outlines his proposed approach to steadying the ship in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Whistleblower update: SEC & CFTC programs busy in 2018 - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/whistleblower-…