Hayley is an associate in Allen & Overy’s Banking, Finance and Regulatory Litigation Group. Hayley has been involved in representing both firms and individuals in proceedings brought against them by various regulatory bodies. In addition, Hayley has also been involved in a number of fraud and financial crime matters and has recently completed a secondment in a financial institution’s financial crime advisory team.
Posts by Hayley Humphries
Unsubscribe from the blog
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- First OFSI penalty for breach of financial sanctions
- Should I breach confidentiality to report suspected criminality?
- What you need to know about recent changes to the FCA’s complaint handling rules
- A&O SMCR reflections: Don’t overlook these things when considering employee conduct and performance issues
Should I breach confidentiality to report suspected criminality? - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/can-i-breach-c…
SFO rhetoric about cooperating witnesses continues to pile on the pressure - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/sfo-rhetoric-a…
My turn to ask the SFO a few questions - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/my-turn-to-ask…
Things you might have missed from the FCA’s enforcement action against Carphone Warehouse - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/things-you-mig…
DPA penalty discount for self reporting: change recommended by House of Lords committee - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/dpa-penalty-di…