Hayley is an associate in Allen & Overy’s Banking, Finance and Regulatory Litigation Group. Hayley has been involved in representing both firms and individuals in proceedings brought against them by various regulatory bodies. In addition, Hayley has also been involved in a number of fraud and financial crime matters and has recently completed a secondment in a financial institution’s financial crime advisory team.
Posts by HayleyHumphries
Unsubscribe from the blog
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- Full disclosure: Where can documents disclosed to the regulator end up?
- Better late than never? The FCA confirms extended scope of its Certification Regime
- The SEC Enforcement Landscape: What to Watch in 2018
- What you need to know about recent changes to the FCA’s complaint handling rules
Second Circuit Narrows FCPA’s Reach Yet Enforcement Risk Remains - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/second-circuit…
FCA annual report 2017/18: Enforcement highlights - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/fca-annual-rep…
The Sanctions and Anti-Money Laundering Act 2018: The UK Sanctions and AML regimes after Brexit - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/sanctions_aml_…
Know Your GDPR: self-reporting and enforcement considerations for contentious regulatory lawyers - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/know-your-gdpr…
Crypto-crime: The new risks of financial crime in the time of cryptoassets - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/crypto-crime-t…