Ian is an associate in Allen & Overy’s Banking, Finance and Regulatory Litigation Group. He specialises in representing firms and individuals involved in financial services regulatory investigations.
Posts by Ian Rodgers
- Using artificial intelligence to fight financial crime – a legal risk perspective
- Incentives, mindsets and behaviours: How the FCA defines and assesses culture
- Culture in the financial services industry: A final warning
- It's no House of Cards: the FCA's decision to drop its banking culture thematic review
- Three things senior managers can do to set the right ‘tone from the top’
Unsubscribe from the blog
Sorry. No data so far.
Second Circuit Narrows FCPA’s Reach Yet Enforcement Risk Remains - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/second-circuit…
FCA annual report 2017/18: Enforcement highlights - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/fca-annual-rep…
The Sanctions and Anti-Money Laundering Act 2018: The UK Sanctions and AML regimes after Brexit - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/sanctions_aml_…
Know Your GDPR: self-reporting and enforcement considerations for contentious regulatory lawyers - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/know-your-gdpr…
Crypto-crime: The new risks of financial crime in the time of cryptoassets - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/crypto-crime-t…