Jason specialises in the structuring and provision of a wide range of financial products and services to wholesale and retail clients. He is an expert on financial services regulatory matters including financial services licensing, marketing and distribution of financial products. Chambers Australia 2020 states that Jason Denisenko advises investment funds and banking clients on regulatory matters across a wide range of business lines.
Posts by Jason Denisenko
Unsubscribe from the blog
- The UK FCA shines a light on personal account dealing
- SARS extended moratorium period used sparingly, reveals NCA report
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- Part State-owned enterprises and Politically Exposed Persons
- Investigating the investigators – what happens to your seized privileged documents?
Global trends in antitrust enforcement - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/global-trends-…
Our latest blog looks at how the UK FCA has emphasised in its latest Market Watch Newsletter expectations for firms… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The UK SFO has overreached its power in seeking overseas documents. The Supreme Court has decided the SFO does not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
eDiscovery tools cut cost and time (in the right hands) - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/ediscovery-too…
UK corporate criminal liability reform creeps forward - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/uk-corporate-c…