Jason specialises in the structuring and provision of a wide range of financial products and services to wholesale and retail clients. He is an expert on financial services regulatory matters including financial services licensing, marketing and distribution of financial products. Chambers Australia 2020 states that Jason Denisenko advises investment funds and banking clients on regulatory matters across a wide range of business lines.
Posts by Jason Denisenko
Unsubscribe from the blog
- Future challenges in economic crime: a view from the SFO
- The UK FCA shines a light on personal account dealing
- What are the key themes in the Final Report of the Australian Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry?
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- Part State-owned enterprises and Politically Exposed Persons
“Future challenges in economic crime: a view from the SFO” - a speech by Lisa Osofsky, Director of the SFO, on 8 Oc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
On 1 October the Hamburg Data Protection Authority imposed the largest ever GDPR fine in German history. A large fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The Monetary Authority of Singapore has issued its finalised Guidelines on Individual Accountability and Conduct. F… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The UK FCA reminds firms about the confidentiality of information requirements - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/the-uk-fca-rem…
Australian corporate regulator adjusts its strategic priorities to deal with the pandemic - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/australian-cor…