Senior Professional Support Lawyer, London
Joanna is a Senior Professional Support Lawyer in the investigations and Litigation Group at Allen & Overy. With over 20 years’ experience as a lawyer at Allen & Overy she has tracked changes in the law and regulation relating to financial institutions, corporations and individuals in domestic and international criminal and regulatory investigations. She also advises on litigation and risk management issues for financial institutions.
Member of Practical Law Financial Services consultation board.
Posts by Joanna Hughes
Unsubscribe from the blog
- The UK FCA shines a light on personal account dealing
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- eDiscovery in investigations: Collecting evidence efficiently and defensibly
- What are the key themes in the Final Report of the Australian Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry?
- Culture, compliance and corporate governance in the new decade
Sorry, no Tweets were found.