Partner, New York
Julian is a Partner in the Investigations and Litigation Group at Allen & Overy. He represents companies, officers, directors, and executives in white-collar criminal cases, securities and regulatory enforcement matters, anti-corruption and internal investigations, and related complex litigation, including trial-ready civil litigation. These matters include complex domestic and international disputes, investigations, and enforcement actions by regulatory authorities, including the DOJ, the SEC, as well as various federal and state regulatory agencies, involving allegations of securities fraud, accounting fraud, bank fraud, advertising fraud, bribery, books and records violations, insider trading, market manipulation, FCPA violations, money laundering, tax evasion, healthcare fraud, and employee theft.
Posts by Julian Moore
Unsubscribe from the blog
- Part State-owned enterprises and Politically Exposed Persons
- SEC urges companies applying for filing extensions to guard against increased insider-trading risks under U.S. Federal Securities Laws
- Revisiting cooperation with the Hong Kong SFC: A carrot not a stick?
- Incentives, mindsets and behaviours: How the FCA defines and assesses culture
- What are the key themes in the Final Report of the Australian Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry?
A recent Hong Kong Court of First Instance decision has confirmed the powers of the Securities and Futures Commissi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Financial reporting and auditors under the spotlight in Australia - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/financial-repo…
Last year the Hong Kong Privacy Commissioner expressed concern that Hong Kong runs the risk of being left behind as… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
This year marks the beginning of a new decade, challenging us to look back at the progress the business community h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…