Partner, New York
Julian is a Partner in the Investigations and Litigation Group at Allen & Overy. He represents companies, officers, directors, and executives in white-collar criminal cases, securities and regulatory enforcement matters, anti-corruption and internal investigations, and related complex litigation, including trial-ready civil litigation. These matters include complex domestic and international disputes, investigations, and enforcement actions by regulatory authorities, including the DOJ, the SEC, as well as various federal and state regulatory agencies, involving allegations of securities fraud, accounting fraud, bank fraud, advertising fraud, bribery, books and records violations, insider trading, market manipulation, FCPA violations, money laundering, tax evasion, healthcare fraud, and employee theft.
Posts by Julian Moore
Unsubscribe from the blog
- The UK FCA shines a light on personal account dealing
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- eDiscovery in investigations: Collecting evidence efficiently and defensibly
- Culture, compliance and corporate governance in the new decade
- What are the key themes in the Final Report of the Australian Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry?
eDiscovery in investigations: Collecting evidence efficiently and defensibly - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/ediscovery-in-…
Woefully inadequate anti-bribery measures lead to deferred prosecution agreement for aircraft refurbishment company… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The SFO has published another chapter of its Operational Handbook, this time covering DPAs, and providing guidance… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Legal resilience: lessons learnt from recent crises - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/legal-resilien…
Listing applications by cannabis companies - FCA statement - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/listing-applic…