Michael advises the firm’s key international clients and their senior executives on their most significant disputes and regulatory investigations. His practice focuses on complex, high stakes, commercial litigation, class actions and contentious regulatory matters. Michael has represented multi-national corporations and global financial institutions in high profile trials and investigations in Australia, the U.S. and Asia. Michael regularly advises clients in relation to investigations and enforcement actions brought by ASIC and the ACCC. His cross border regulatory experience includes dealings with key U.S., European and Asian financial services and anti-trust agencies.
Posts by Michael Shepherd
Unsubscribe from the blog
- Part State-owned enterprises and Politically Exposed Persons
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- The UK FCA shines a light on personal account dealing
- FCA Skilled Person Reviews: Not necessarily a precursor to enforcement action
- What are the key themes in the Final Report of the Australian Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry?
Woefully inadequate anti-bribery measures lead to deferred prosecution agreement for aircraft refurbishment company… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The SFO has published another chapter of its Operational Handbook, this time covering DPAs, and providing guidance… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Legal resilience: lessons learnt from recent crises - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/legal-resilien…
Listing applications by cannabis companies - FCA statement - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/listing-applic…
“Future challenges in economic crime: a view from the SFO” - a speech by Lisa Osofsky, Director of the SFO, on 8 Oc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…