Michael advises the firm’s key international clients and their senior executives on their most significant disputes and regulatory investigations. His practice focuses on complex, high stakes, commercial litigation, class actions and contentious regulatory matters. Michael has represented multi-national corporations and global financial institutions in high profile trials and investigations in Australia, the U.S. and Asia. Michael regularly advises clients in relation to investigations and enforcement actions brought by ASIC and the ACCC. His cross border regulatory experience includes dealings with key U.S., European and Asian financial services and anti-trust agencies.
Posts by Michael Shepherd
Unsubscribe from the blog
- Part State-owned enterprises and Politically Exposed Persons
- The UK FCA shines a light on personal account dealing
- Global trends in antitrust enforcement
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- What are the key themes in the Final Report of the Australian Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry?
Global trends in antitrust enforcement - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/global-trends-…
Our latest blog looks at how the UK FCA has emphasised in its latest Market Watch Newsletter expectations for firms… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The UK SFO has overreached its power in seeking overseas documents. The Supreme Court has decided the SFO does not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
eDiscovery tools cut cost and time (in the right hands) - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/ediscovery-too…
UK corporate criminal liability reform creeps forward - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/uk-corporate-c…