Counsel in Allen & Overy’s Banking, Finance and Regulatory Litigation Group in London, specialising in complex financial litigation with a particular focus on insolvency and trustee disputes.
Posts by Oliver Rule
Unsubscribe from the blog
- The UK FCA shines a light on personal account dealing
- Part State-owned enterprises and Politically Exposed Persons
- SARS extended moratorium period used sparingly, reveals NCA report
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- Investigating the investigators – what happens to your seized privileged documents?
Sorry, no Tweets were found.