Counsel in Allen & Overy’s Banking, Finance and Regulatory Litigation Group in London, specialising in complex financial litigation with a particular focus on insolvency and trustee disputes.
Posts by Oliver Rule
Unsubscribe from the blog
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- Culture, compliance and corporate governance in the new decade
- UK AML changes in force today
- What are the key themes in the Final Report of the Australian Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry?
- Should I breach confidentiality to report suspected criminality?
Last year the Hong Kong Privacy Commissioner expressed concern that Hong Kong runs the risk of being left behind as… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
This year marks the beginning of a new decade, challenging us to look back at the progress the business community h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
When criminal law affects your obligations to others - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/when-criminal-…
Key changes to UK anti-money laundering regulation are taking effect today. Most affected are the new types of busi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The Australian Law Reform Commission has authored a discussion paper into criminal responsibility in Australia. Amo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…