Senior Associate, Paris
Paul has experience of a wide range of complex litigation matters related to criminal law, competition law, and public law. He has also substantial skills before the Council of State and Court of Cassation, and has particular experience of handling major criminal cases before courts (Tribunal correctionnel, Cour d’assises). Paul is now specialised in white-collar crime, commercial litigation, and arbitration.
Paul was elected First Secretary of the Conférence des avocats du Barreau de Paris in 2014. In this position, he was entrusted during one year with the most complex criminal cases in which the accused could not afford a lawyer.
Posts by Paul Fortin
Unsubscribe from the blog
- The UK FCA shines a light on personal account dealing
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- eDiscovery in investigations: Collecting evidence efficiently and defensibly
- What are the key themes in the Final Report of the Australian Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry?
- Culture, compliance and corporate governance in the new decade
Sorry, no Tweets were found.