Senior Associate, Paris
Paul has experience of a wide range of complex litigation matters related to criminal law, competition law, and public law. He has also substantial skills before the Council of State and Court of Cassation, and has particular experience of handling major criminal cases before courts (Tribunal correctionnel, Cour d’assises). Paul is now specialised in white-collar crime, commercial litigation, and arbitration.
Paul was elected First Secretary of the Conférence des avocats du Barreau de Paris in 2014. In this position, he was entrusted during one year with the most complex criminal cases in which the accused could not afford a lawyer.
Posts by Paul Fortin
Unsubscribe from the blog
- The French Anti-Corruption Agency’s 2019 Report: Key Takeaways
- Part State-owned enterprises and Politically Exposed Persons
- “Strong and prompt enforcement” under Nikhil Rathi, new Chief Executive of the FCA
- The UK FCA shines a light on personal account dealing
- The French anti-corruption policy: more settlements with corporations and harsher prosecutions against individuals
The French Anti-Corruption Agency has published its annual report, setting out its main actions over the course of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Nikhil Rathi, the new Chief Executive of the UK FCA in Autumn 2020, gave evidence last week to the Treasury Committ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The French Minister of Justice has issued a circular to prosecutors setting out the criminal policy in the fight ag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The French anti-corruption policy: more settlements with corporations and harsher prosecutions against individuals - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/the-french-ant…
'Regulatory focus on senior management accountability in Asia – a victim of Covid-19 coronavirus?' - our latest blo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…