Senior Associate, London
Peter is a Senior Associate in Allen & Overy’s Competition Team. Peter advises on all aspects of EU and UK competition law and has particular experience in advising on merger control proceedings before the EC and national competition authorities (including the OFT) as well as on behavioural matters and state aid issues. Peter’s experience includes advising on transactional and behavioural issues arising in the financial services, media and retail sectors.
Posts by Peter Harper
- Unexplained Wealth Orders (and remainder of the Criminal Finances Act) come into force
- Further drop in number of market abuse cases concluded by the FCA
- UK National Economic Crime Centre: a period of stability for UK economic crime, but is it enough?
- FCA Skilled Person Reviews: Not necessarily a precursor to enforcement action
- General Counsel and Heads of Legal as UK Senior Managers: The debate rumbles on
Mind your step: Hong Kong SFC warns of cryptocurrency and ICO risks - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/mind-step-hong…
Australian agencies responsible for the enforcement of foreign bribery laws release self-reporting guidelines - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/australian-age…
Using artificial intelligence to fight financial crime – a legal risk perspective - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/using-artifici…
Market abuse controls: Global approaches vs. local requirements – which one wins? - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/market-abuse-c…
UK National Economic Crime Centre: a period of stability for UK economic crime, but is it enough? - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/uk-national-ec…