Senior Associate, London
Peter is a Senior Associate in Allen & Overy’s Competition Team. Peter advises on all aspects of EU and UK competition law and has particular experience in advising on merger control proceedings before the EC and national competition authorities (including the OFT) as well as on behavioural matters and state aid issues. Peter’s experience includes advising on transactional and behavioural issues arising in the financial services, media and retail sectors.
Posts by Peter Harper
Unsubscribe from the blog
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- Full disclosure: Where can documents disclosed to the regulator end up?
- Better late than never? The FCA confirms extended scope of its Certification Regime
- The SEC Enforcement Landscape: What to Watch in 2018
- What you need to know about recent changes to the FCA’s complaint handling rules
Second Circuit Narrows FCPA’s Reach Yet Enforcement Risk Remains - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/second-circuit…
FCA annual report 2017/18: Enforcement highlights - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/fca-annual-rep…
The Sanctions and Anti-Money Laundering Act 2018: The UK Sanctions and AML regimes after Brexit - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/sanctions_aml_…
Know Your GDPR: self-reporting and enforcement considerations for contentious regulatory lawyers - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/know-your-gdpr…
Crypto-crime: The new risks of financial crime in the time of cryptoassets - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/crypto-crime-t…