Senior Associate, London
Stacey is a senior associate in Allen & Overy’s Banking, Finance and Regulatory Litigation Group. Stacey has experience in civil litigation and a range of UK and cross-border financial services regulatory investigations on behalf of firms.
Posts by Stacey McEvoy
- Diving into the depths of dark pool pricing
- Shining a light into dark pools
- Investigating the investigators – what happens to your seized privileged documents?
- Cease and desist – or not? Challenging the SFO's discretion to investigate
- Full disclosure: Where can documents disclosed to the regulator end up?
- Hard lessons from the English court on legal professional privilege
- Know Your GDPR: self-reporting and enforcement considerations for contentious regulatory lawyers
- SFO rebuked for overreaching: no power to seek overseas documents from non-UK companies
Unsubscribe from the blog
Global trends in antitrust enforcement - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/global-trends-…
Our latest blog looks at how the UK FCA has emphasised in its latest Market Watch Newsletter expectations for firms… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The UK SFO has overreached its power in seeking overseas documents. The Supreme Court has decided the SFO does not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
eDiscovery tools cut cost and time (in the right hands) - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/ediscovery-too…
UK corporate criminal liability reform creeps forward - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/uk-corporate-c…