Senior Associate, London
Stacey is a senior associate in Allen & Overy’s Banking, Finance and Regulatory Litigation Group. Stacey has experience in civil litigation and a range of UK and cross-border financial services regulatory investigations on behalf of firms.
Posts by Stacey McEvoy
- Shining a light into dark pools
- Investigating the investigators – what happens to your seized privileged documents?
- Diving into the depths of dark pool pricing
- Cease and desist – or not? Challenging the SFO's discretion to investigate
- Hard lessons from the English court on legal professional privilege
- Full disclosure: Where can documents disclosed to the regulator end up?
- Know Your GDPR: self-reporting and enforcement considerations for contentious regulatory lawyers
Unsubscribe from the blog
- Future challenges in economic crime: a view from the SFO
- The UK FCA shines a light on personal account dealing
- What are the key themes in the Final Report of the Australian Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry?
- Part State-owned enterprises and Politically Exposed Persons
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
“Future challenges in economic crime: a view from the SFO” - a speech by Lisa Osofsky, Director of the SFO, on 8 Oc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
On 1 October the Hamburg Data Protection Authority imposed the largest ever GDPR fine in German history. A large fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The Monetary Authority of Singapore has issued its finalised Guidelines on Individual Accountability and Conduct. F… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The UK FCA reminds firms about the confidentiality of information requirements - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/the-uk-fca-rem…
Australian corporate regulator adjusts its strategic priorities to deal with the pandemic - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/australian-cor…