Stacey is an associate in Allen & Overy’s Banking, Finance and Regulatory Litigation Group. Stacey has experience in civil litigation and a range of UK and cross-border financial services regulatory investigations on behalf of firms.
Posts by StaceyMcEvoy
- Hard lessons from the English court on legal professional privilege
- Full disclosure: Where can documents disclosed to the regulator end up?
- Cease and desist – or not? Challenging the SFO's discretion to investigate
- Diving into the depths of dark pool pricing
- Shining a light into dark pools
- Investigating the investigators – what happens to your seized privileged documents?
SEC Creates Cyber Enforcement Unit - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/sec-creates-cy…
Whistleblower Update: SEC announces whistleblower award to a government agency employee - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/whistleblower-…
Hard lessons from the English court on legal professional privilege - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/hard-lessons-e…
Global cartel enforcement: Where is it heading in 2017? - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/global-cartel-…
A&O SMCR reflections: Don't overlook these things when considering employee conduct and performance issues - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/ao-smcr-reflec…