Stacey is an associate in Allen & Overy’s Banking, Finance and Regulatory Litigation Group. Stacey has experience in civil litigation and a range of UK and cross-border financial services regulatory investigations on behalf of firms.
Posts by StaceyMcEvoy
- Full disclosure: Where can documents disclosed to the regulator end up?
- Cease and desist – or not? Challenging the SFO's discretion to investigate
- Diving into the depths of dark pool pricing
- Shining a light into dark pools
- Investigating the investigators – what happens to your seized privileged documents?
SEC disgorgement – It’s now or never - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/sec-disgorgeme…
Whistleblower update: Normal service resumes at the SEC's Office of the Whistleblower - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/whistleblower-…
Is it the end of the road for the SFO? - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/end-road-sfo/
The Criminal Finances Act - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/the-criminal-f…
Full disclosure: Where can documents disclosed to the regulator end up? - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/full-disclosur…