Senior Associate, London
Stacey is a senior associate in Allen & Overy’s Banking, Finance and Regulatory Litigation Group. Stacey has experience in civil litigation and a range of UK and cross-border financial services regulatory investigations on behalf of firms.
Posts by StaceyMcEvoy
- Know Your GDPR: self-reporting and enforcement considerations for contentious regulatory lawyers
- Hard lessons from the English court on legal professional privilege
- Full disclosure: Where can documents disclosed to the regulator end up?
- Cease and desist – or not? Challenging the SFO's discretion to investigate
- Diving into the depths of dark pool pricing
- Shining a light into dark pools
- Investigating the investigators – what happens to your seized privileged documents?
Unsubscribe from the blog
FCA annual report 2017/18: Enforcement highlights - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/fca-annual-rep…
The Sanctions and Anti-Money Laundering Act 2018: The UK Sanctions and AML regimes after Brexit - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/sanctions_aml_…
Know Your GDPR: self-reporting and enforcement considerations for contentious regulatory lawyers - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/know-your-gdpr…
Crypto-crime: The new risks of financial crime in the time of cryptoassets - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/crypto-crime-t…
Singapore: Adding to the alphabet soup of accountability regimes - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/singapore-addi…