Partner, New York
Todd is a partner in the litigation group, concentrating on the defense of antitrust, commodities markets and securities investigations, complex class actions and general commercial litigation. He represents companies and individuals in federal and state courts throughout the country and in proceedings before the Department of Justice, Securities and Exchange Commission, Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Federal Reserve Board, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority and state attorneys general in matters concerning accounting fraud, securities fraud and financial reporting, commodities fraud and manipulation, antitrust and competition matters, conflicts of interest, and ERISA. In recent years he has represented global financial services firms in DOJ and regulatory investigations and multidistrict class action proceedings relating to alleged manipulation and collusion in the markets for credit default swaps, CDS indices, precious metals and U.S. Treasury instruments.
Prior to joining Allen & Overy, Todd served as a law clerk for the Honorable William H. Pauley III, United States District Judge, Southern District of New York.
Todd is a member of the New York City Bar’s Securities Litigation Committee.
Posts by Todd Fishman
- The SEC’s Renewed Focus on Gatekeepers
- For Now, No Clarity On Item 303 Disclosure Liability: What’s Next?
- U.S. DOJ Antitrust Division launches Procurement Collusion Strike Force
- U.S. continues aggressive sanctions and anti-money laundering enforcement against non-U.S. banks
- The End of SEC Disgorgement?
- Amid falling markets, valuation challenges and mis-marking fraud risks rise
Unsubscribe from the blog
- Cross-border information sharing within corporate groups
- FCA enforcement priorities during and after the pandemic
- A steady hand on the tiller: how to build operational resilience
- Part State-owned enterprises and Politically Exposed Persons
- Revisiting cooperation with the Hong Kong SFC: A carrot not a stick?
Information sharing within corporate groups to detect financial crime is being encouraged by the UK Government. Rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
A number of weeks into the Covid-19 pandemic, the FCA has produced guidance and information for firms, including wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
A recent Hong Kong Court of First Instance decision has confirmed the powers of the Securities and Futures Commissi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Financial reporting and auditors under the spotlight in Australia - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/financial-repo…