Partner, New York
Todd is a partner in the litigation group, concentrating on the defense of antitrust, commodities markets and securities investigations, complex class actions and general commercial litigation. He represents companies and individuals in federal and state courts throughout the country and in proceedings before the Department of Justice, Securities and Exchange Commission, Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Federal Reserve Board, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority and state attorneys general in matters concerning accounting fraud, securities fraud and financial reporting, commodities fraud and manipulation, antitrust and competition matters, conflicts of interest, and ERISA. In recent years he has represented global financial services firms in DOJ and regulatory investigations and multidistrict class action proceedings relating to alleged manipulation and collusion in the markets for credit default swaps, CDS indices, precious metals and U.S. Treasury instruments.
Prior to joining Allen & Overy, Todd served as a law clerk for the Honorable William H. Pauley III, United States District Judge, Southern District of New York.
Todd is a member of the New York City Bar’s Securities Litigation Committee.
Posts by Todd Fishman
- The SEC’s Renewed Focus on Gatekeepers
- For Now, No Clarity On Item 303 Disclosure Liability: What’s Next?
- U.S. DOJ Antitrust Division launches Procurement Collusion Strike Force
- The End of SEC Disgorgement?
- U.S. continues aggressive sanctions and anti-money laundering enforcement against non-U.S. banks
- Amid falling markets, valuation challenges and mis-marking fraud risks rise
- Active U.S. enforcement of anti-money laundering rules continues unabated
Unsubscribe from the blog
- Pressure mounting for new failure to prevent economic crime corporate criminal offence
- How to train your employees on the UK FCA’s Code of Conduct
- SARS extended moratorium period used sparingly, reveals NCA report
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- The UK FCA publishes observations on fitness and propriety assessments
The UK FCA reminds firms about the confidentiality of information requirements - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/the-uk-fca-rem…
Australian corporate regulator adjusts its strategic priorities to deal with the pandemic - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/australian-cor…
How to train your employees on the UK FCA’s Code of Conduct - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/how-to-train-y…
The UK FCA publishes observations on fitness and propriety assessments - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/the-uk-fca-pub…
The French Anti-Corruption Agency has published its annual report, setting out its main actions over the course of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…