Alix is a jurist and a graduate of both Université Aix-Marseille III law school (Master II Lutte contre la criminalité financière et organisée). Alix began her career within the Group Dispute Resolution department of BNP Paribas where she was involved in the handling of criminal matters and international complex litigation cases. She continued her career within the Inspection Générale of BNP Paribas acting as Inspecteur specialised in Financial Security topics that led her to perform audit assignments in France and abroad, prior to joining Allen & Overy in 2020.
Posts by Alix Cravero
Unsubscribe from the blog
- The UK FCA shines a light on personal account dealing
- Part State-owned enterprises and Politically Exposed Persons
- Market abuse controls: Global approaches vs. local requirements – which one wins?
- What are the key themes in the Final Report of the Australian Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry?
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
Global trends in antitrust enforcement - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/global-trends-…
Our latest blog looks at how the UK FCA has emphasised in its latest Market Watch Newsletter expectations for firms… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The UK SFO has overreached its power in seeking overseas documents. The Supreme Court has decided the SFO does not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
eDiscovery tools cut cost and time (in the right hands) - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/ediscovery-too…
UK corporate criminal liability reform creeps forward - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/uk-corporate-c…