Bethany is an associate in the Litigation & Investigations group of Allen & Overy. She has experience in representing financial institutions and corporates in commercial disputes and a range of regulatory investigations brought by UK and EU bodies. During her training at Allen & Overy, Bethany worked in the firm’s London and New York offices.
Posts by Bethany Gregory
Unsubscribe from the blog
- Future challenges in economic crime: a view from the SFO
- The UK FCA shines a light on personal account dealing
- Part State-owned enterprises and Politically Exposed Persons
- What are the key themes in the Final Report of the Australian Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry?
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
“Future challenges in economic crime: a view from the SFO” - a speech by Lisa Osofsky, Director of the SFO, on 8 Oc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
On 1 October the Hamburg Data Protection Authority imposed the largest ever GDPR fine in German history. A large fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The Monetary Authority of Singapore has issued its finalised Guidelines on Individual Accountability and Conduct. F… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The UK FCA reminds firms about the confidentiality of information requirements - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/the-uk-fca-rem…
Australian corporate regulator adjusts its strategic priorities to deal with the pandemic - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/australian-cor…