Diana is a criminal defence lawyer specialising in white-collar crime in the Litigation & Investigations Group in London. Diana has experience acting for a range of individual and corporate clients; including providing initial advice before and during criminal and/or regulatory investigations, responding to compelled and voluntary information and document requests, dealing with asset restraint and freezing orders in a civil and criminal context, co-ordinating global litigation strategy, defending extradition proceedings and representing clients throughout the criminal court process in the UK and abroad. Diana is well-equipped to assist clients with successfully navigating the criminal justice system from the preliminary stages. Diana’s clients have described her as “excellent”, “immensely helpful” and “nothing but professional”.
Posts by Diana Czugler
Unsubscribe from the blog
- eDiscovery in investigations: Collecting evidence efficiently and defensibly
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- Part State-owned enterprises and Politically Exposed Persons
- eDiscovery in investigations: emails, chat and laptops
- What are the key themes in the Final Report of the Australian Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry?
Sorry, no Tweets were found.