Eve is a white collar crime specialist with almost 20 years of experience advising on high profile criminal investigations. Eve acts for both individuals and domestic and multinational corporations in a broad range of sectors including financial services, mining, energy, infrastructure, construction and engineering.
She specialises in corporate crime cases including international and domestic corruption, cartels, insider dealing, market abuse, fraud and extradition. She is an experienced criminal trial litigator and has defended a number of cases at trial against the SFO, FCA, CPS and OFT (predecessor to the CMA).
Posts by Eve Giles
- DPA penalty discount for self reporting: change recommended by House of Lords committee
- Pressure mounting for new failure to prevent economic crime corporate criminal offence
- My turn to ask the SFO a few questions
- SFO rhetoric about cooperating witnesses continues to pile on the pressure
- New guidance about what to expect if self-reporting to the SFO
- Future challenges in economic crime: a view from the SFO
Unsubscribe from the blog
UK FCA extends annual financial crime reporting obligation (REP-CRIM) to more firms - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/uk-fca-extends…
New powers for the UK Pensions Regulator - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/new-powers-for…
The Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) has published its Business Plan for 2021/22 setting out its areas of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Global trends in antitrust enforcement - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/global-trends-…
Our latest blog looks at how the UK FCA has emphasised in its latest Market Watch Newsletter expectations for firms… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…