Hippolyte is a Partner at Allen & Overy in Paris and specialises in Criminal law. Before joining Allen & Overy, Hippolyte was a Partner at Chatain & Associés, a French boutique law firm specialised in Commercial and Criminal Litigation.
Hippolytes’s practice focuses primarily on complex white collar crimes issues. He regularly assists clients in the implementation of their compliance programs (anti-corruption, AML/FCT, market abuses, sanctions), within internal investigations and in the context of enforcement proceedings initiated by regulatory agencies.
Hippolyte regularly advises multinational groups as well as private individuals such as managing directors and high ranked individuals.
In addition to his criminal law experience, Hippolyte has also a strong expertise in media law and commercial litigation.
Hippolyte holds an L.L.M in Criminal Law, Intellectual Property Law, Media Law and Cultural Property from King’s College London.
Posts by Hippolyte Marquetty
Unsubscribe from the blog
- The UK FCA shines a light on personal account dealing
- Part State-owned enterprises and Politically Exposed Persons
- Market abuse controls: Global approaches vs. local requirements – which one wins?
- What are the key themes in the Final Report of the Australian Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry?
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
Global trends in antitrust enforcement - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/global-trends-…
Our latest blog looks at how the UK FCA has emphasised in its latest Market Watch Newsletter expectations for firms… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The UK SFO has overreached its power in seeking overseas documents. The Supreme Court has decided the SFO does not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
eDiscovery tools cut cost and time (in the right hands) - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/ediscovery-too…
UK corporate criminal liability reform creeps forward - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/uk-corporate-c…