Jason specialises in the structuring and provision of a wide range of financial products and services to wholesale and retail clients. He is an expert on financial services regulatory matters including financial services licensing, marketing and distribution of financial products. Chambers Australia 2020 states that Jason Denisenko advises investment funds and banking clients on regulatory matters across a wide range of business lines.
Posts by Jason Denisenko
Unsubscribe from the blog
- eDiscovery in investigations: Collecting evidence efficiently and defensibly
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- Part State-owned enterprises and Politically Exposed Persons
- eDiscovery in investigations: emails, chat and laptops
- What are the key themes in the Final Report of the Australian Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry?
Sorry, no Tweets were found.