Senior Professional Support Lawyer, London
Joanna is a Senior Professional Support Lawyer in the investigations and Litigation Group at Allen & Overy. With over 20 years’ experience as a lawyer at Allen & Overy she has tracked changes in the law and regulation relating to financial institutions, corporations and individuals in domestic and international criminal and regulatory investigations. She also advises on litigation and risk management issues for financial institutions.
Member of Practical Law Financial Services consultation board.
Posts by Joanna Hughes
Unsubscribe from the blog
- Future challenges in economic crime: a view from the SFO
- The UK FCA shines a light on personal account dealing
- What are the key themes in the Final Report of the Australian Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry?
- Part State-owned enterprises and Politically Exposed Persons
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
“Future challenges in economic crime: a view from the SFO” - a speech by Lisa Osofsky, Director of the SFO, on 8 Oc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
On 1 October the Hamburg Data Protection Authority imposed the largest ever GDPR fine in German history. A large fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The Monetary Authority of Singapore has issued its finalised Guidelines on Individual Accountability and Conduct. F… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The UK FCA reminds firms about the confidentiality of information requirements - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/the-uk-fca-rem…
Australian corporate regulator adjusts its strategic priorities to deal with the pandemic - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/australian-cor…