Senior Associate, Paris
Paul has experience of a wide range of complex litigation matters related to criminal law, competition law, and public law. He has also substantial skills before the Council of State and Court of Cassation, and has particular experience of handling major criminal cases before courts (Tribunal correctionnel, Cour d’assises). Paul is now specialised in white-collar crime, commercial litigation, and arbitration.
Paul was elected First Secretary of the Conférence des avocats du Barreau de Paris in 2014. In this position, he was entrusted during one year with the most complex criminal cases in which the accused could not afford a lawyer.
Posts by Paul Fortin
Unsubscribe from the blog
- The UK FCA shines a light on personal account dealing
- Part State-owned enterprises and Politically Exposed Persons
- Market abuse controls: Global approaches vs. local requirements – which one wins?
- What are the key themes in the Final Report of the Australian Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry?
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
Global trends in antitrust enforcement - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/global-trends-…
Our latest blog looks at how the UK FCA has emphasised in its latest Market Watch Newsletter expectations for firms… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The UK SFO has overreached its power in seeking overseas documents. The Supreme Court has decided the SFO does not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
eDiscovery tools cut cost and time (in the right hands) - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/ediscovery-too…
UK corporate criminal liability reform creeps forward - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/uk-corporate-c…