Shuhui has experience in a wide range of corporate matters and transactions including mergers and acquisitions (private), joint ventures, divestments, share buybacks, capital reductions and general corporate and employment law advice across various industry sectors. Shuhui is Singapore law qualified and also regularly advises banks, insurers and capital markets intermediaries on regulatory and compliance matters in respect of establishment and day-to-day compliance matters. She has advised on a broad range of financial products and services, including over-the-counter and exchange traded derivatives trading and regulatory issues relating to custody and collateral arrangements as well as payment systems.
Posts by Shuhui Kwok
Unsubscribe from the blog
- The UK FCA shines a light on personal account dealing
- Part State-owned enterprises and Politically Exposed Persons
- What are the key themes in the Final Report of the Australian Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry?
- An ‘intent to deceive’ is all you need…
- Market abuse controls: Global approaches vs. local requirements – which one wins?
Global trends in antitrust enforcement - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/global-trends-…
Our latest blog looks at how the UK FCA has emphasised in its latest Market Watch Newsletter expectations for firms… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The UK SFO has overreached its power in seeking overseas documents. The Supreme Court has decided the SFO does not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
eDiscovery tools cut cost and time (in the right hands) - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/ediscovery-too…
UK corporate criminal liability reform creeps forward - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/uk-corporate-c…