Senior Associate, London
Stacey is a senior associate in Allen & Overy’s Banking, Finance and Regulatory Litigation Group. Stacey has experience in civil litigation and a range of UK and cross-border financial services regulatory investigations on behalf of firms.
Posts by Stacey McEvoy
- Diving into the depths of dark pool pricing
- Shining a light into dark pools
- Investigating the investigators – what happens to your seized privileged documents?
- Cease and desist – or not? Challenging the SFO's discretion to investigate
- Full disclosure: Where can documents disclosed to the regulator end up?
- Hard lessons from the English court on legal professional privilege
- Know Your GDPR: self-reporting and enforcement considerations for contentious regulatory lawyers
- SFO rebuked for overreaching: no power to seek overseas documents from non-UK companies
- UK FCA extends annual financial crime reporting obligation (REP-CRIM) to more firms
Unsubscribe from the blog
- The UK FCA shines a light on personal account dealing
- Part State-owned enterprises and Politically Exposed Persons
- Future challenges in economic crime: a view from the SFO
- The FCA confirms the number of open enforcement investigations into ‘non-financial misconduct’
- Employee interviews in internal investigations
UK FCA extends annual financial crime reporting obligation (REP-CRIM) to more firms - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/uk-fca-extends…
New powers for the UK Pensions Regulator - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/new-powers-for…
The Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) has published its Business Plan for 2021/22 setting out its areas of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Global trends in antitrust enforcement - aoinvestigationsinsight.com/global-trends-…
Our latest blog looks at how the UK FCA has emphasised in its latest Market Watch Newsletter expectations for firms… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…